Curious about DPS/Tank/heals ratio

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
seveneleven

Curious about DPS/Tank/heals ratio

Post by seveneleven » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:44 pm

New to wowmania.

Just curious about peoples opinion on what classes there arent enough of.

I mainly PvE and want to make sure I can pop instances fairly quickly with me and my premade group of 3

Thanks for the help!

KILJU

Re: Curious about DPS/Tank/heals ratio

Post by KILJU » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:09 am

Hello there!

There isn't really a shortage of a single class inside the server in my opinion. Varies guild to guild. If you already have friends inside the server, you could ask what their guild needs :) You can go for any tank or healer class and get into guilds and raids just fine in my opinion. On the DPS side a few classes stand out maybe.. Retribution paladins and warriors and dks. Those are quite popular atleast for melee.

But in the end it doesn't matter when you are with a guild, when talking about the 25 heroic side, some classes might have to go into certain spec to do the maximum damage to kill the bosses faster.

TL;DR just play whatever you want, pick something that can tank, something that can heal + dps. You won't need to actually specialize into them at all before 70ish to smoothly sail through the dungeons

DROZOLATH

Re: Curious about DPS/Tank/heals ratio

Post by DROZOLATH » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:25 pm

seveneleven wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:44 pm
New to wowmania.

Just curious about peoples opinion on what classes there arent enough of.

I mainly PvE and want to make sure I can pop instances fairly quickly with me and my premade group of 3
{Horde}As of late Watching/doing Tank is missing for RDF 70 and under healer is missing a lot in RHC
Tho sticking to the premade will almost always insta pop (unless 3 dps lol)