New to the server with some questions.

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Vaske1984

New to the server with some questions.

Post by Vaske1984 » Sun May 03, 2020 9:58 pm

Hi all, i had a desire to play wotlk again for a while now and i decided to check out a private server and i found wow mania and i would like to know few things before i download the game and start playing.

1. Is the server located in EU or NA?
2. How is the server population, are there active guilds that raid and do heroics and stuff?
3. How is the server stability? And are there many skill bugs around?

Thanks a lot in advance for any info provided :)

Manef

Re: New to the server with some questions.

Post by Manef » Mon May 04, 2020 6:10 am

Same here id love to get some answers altho i already downloaded and started playing but tbh i cant find anyone near me in the night elf starting zone this is kinda sad 😢

Dbecchelli

Post by Dbecchelli » Mon May 04, 2020 6:33 am

It is EU servers and the population is pretty high for a private server. Because of the current state of our world the population has increased dramatically and it runs into some lag issues but nothing that makes the game unplayable, just rough patches. They try to do restarts and they are implementing a lot of new techniques to try and help with lag issues. There are a lot of active guilds as well as a world chat that helps you try to find members for raids and other in game content. To join that world chat you will have to type /join world and it will add you to this servers world chat.

Vaske1984

Post by Vaske1984 » Mon May 04, 2020 7:46 am

Okay thanks for info :)

yacine133

Post by yacine133 » Mon May 04, 2020 5:49 pm

:? And also, sometimes the client sais Server is offline for some reason even tho u just logged in properly using 2.6.0 client on Admin