Tryinna bring PvP back to Server

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Stronko

Tryinna bring PvP back to Server

Post by Stronko » Wed May 06, 2020 10:47 pm

Hello everyone! It's my first post on forum by the way :)

My name is Gozu (was playing as Svalarheima first 2 weeks) and I just joined server around 5-6 weeks ago. Since joined I've spoken to some people that have been here longer and they told me about this PvP server back in the day and most of them told me PvP is quite dead, well... Personally, since I've joined this Server I did a thorough work to encourage everyone to play more PvP and lately I often gank people in Orgrimmar as some of you already know!

Wanted to say I'm pretty happy how it's turning, I see kinda more PvP everyday and now I'm seeing some Arenas teams going on, something that I REALLY love. I make this post to encourage MORE PLAYERS to come and join us in PvP as I was doing researches and there's not many good servers left like this Blizzlike server. Come and join us in Arenas, BG's and WG's and the last thing I wanted to say is I'm very happy overall with server and especially with the community it beholds.

PS: Sorry for my english, it's not the best.

Kind regards from Gozu, the annoying (human) Rogue. See you in the battlefields! (or maybe in Orgrimmar... hehe)

kuurtjes

Re: Tryinna bring PvP back to Server

Post by kuurtjes » Wed May 06, 2020 11:15 pm

I think it's mostly a vicious cycle of people thinking pvp is dead so they don't bother, while everybody is waiting for it to boom.

A suggestion to the devs though; maybe make the pvp sets cheaper in the mall so pvp gets boosted a bit.

Stronko

Re: Tryinna bring PvP back to Server

Post by Stronko » Thu May 07, 2020 12:10 am

kuurtjes wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 11:15 pm
I think it's mostly a vicious cycle of people thinking pvp is dead so they don't bother, while everybody is waiting for it to boom.

A suggestion to the devs though; maybe make the pvp sets cheaper in the mall so pvp gets boosted a bit.
Hey mate, thanks for commenting on post! Appreciate it a lot.

Well, it's no properly Dead mate, as told you I think I'm doing my best to bring it more alive!!! Maximum I've seen 5 teams in Arenas at same time (10 people) on weekend, considering we have more than 1000 players online at once that makes it less than 1% population playing arenas, and regardings BGs; honestly I spam /world everyday calling people to the arms. I'd not say it's DEAD but it's not that alive either, that's why I made this post.

PS: You might be right about that vicious cycle, none of us who play PvP everyday said that yet (or not to me, at least...)